We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Beyond Flesh and Blood
Earth 2281[edit | edit source]
EARTH IS IN RUINS AFTER THE GLOBAL WAR.
Society now live in The Tree of Life, an anchored orbital station on the edge of Earth’s atmosphere governed by the U.G.R (United Global Remnant). A scattering of rogue scavengers still remain on the ground, surviving off the old world as hostiles.
The divide between the orbital population and scavengers is pushed to breaking point when a meteorite collides with earth and brings with it an unthinkable threat.
In an attempt to retake tactical control over strategic points of the planet, the U.G.R open a communication network – signal towers are placed across major cities.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Rip through enemies in responsive, high impact shooter combat with the power of high spec, hardcore weapon systems and upgrade the T.C.F as you progress through levels.
Rogue scavenger enemies will be equipped with old world weapons and a variety of manned robot weapons, which you’ll be able to take control of with the T.C.F.
Primary Mech[edit | edit source]
Tactical Combat Frame – designed to give advanced rapid movement, slow motion running and gunning abilities, and stealth camouflage. These core mechanics are integral to gameplay and are used to access hackable, real world environments that have been re-imagined into a desolate playscape.
The T.C.F has a Central Gravity Control Point, which manipulates gravity for short periods of time; performing powered jumps, extremely fast dodging, and to cause shock waves.
The T.C.F can wirelessly hack into environment security systems and door/gate controls enabling you to advance through levels.
Beyond Flesh and Blood imagines the worst of humanity in an incredibly gory, dystopian future and the ultimate in military technology.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Hardcore training: the game is not a cover-based shooter. It’s about using speed and skill to survive
- Progress is enhanced and reigned in by the communications link between mind and mech
- Gory over the top action: people being ripped in half, gibs and blood, explosions, fire, lasers…and more gibs
- Detailed environments: reimagined Manchester playscapes, proudly making full use of the sheer graphical power of Unreal 4
- Mech in Mech: the player can pilots multiple combat rigs including enemy rigs
- Hours of story-driven game play: and act one of a trilogy
- Guns, explosives, industrial lasers: player guns are upgraded throughout the game and enemy weapons can also be obtained by killing the opponent (acting as a temporary upgrade to augment your firepower).
- Difficult combat designed to test skill: none of these ‘hand holding-ly’ easy gameplay mechanics endemic in modern game design…
- Leaderboards and Achievements – plus wave-based survival mode for extended gameplay
- Discover what lies ahead for Earth: and see how you fared against other hardcore players